Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two days until new beer, Woo Hoo!

Drops left. DROPS! I'm down to my last 11 beers. How am I supposed to function? My delicate machinery must maintain a specific balance of alcohol to blood.
I cannot wait for Friday to see what five beers I get to sample this weekend.
Last week's selections were delicious and interesting. I'm sure Jason is scouring the Far East beer lists: Indonesian IPA, Vietnamese Viper Juice, Hops Lo Mein?
I hear Justin, founder of the beer feast, has been traveling and sampling beer across Delaware just to make sure his comrades are not disappointed. What a martyr.
Jeff, no more tricking me with horse/hippo labels (or exposing my stupidity -- that's what I get for posting while intoxicated).
Dave and Wade, keep the good stuff coming.
There is nothing sadder than a beerless man.
I will keep my selection secret. But I can be bought. Say, for a six pack?

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next beer swap. Also looking forward to seeing some of your opinions here about the first batch. I will post formal reviews on my "Barley Qualified" blog, but ranking in order of preference, I would put them this way:

    1. Anchor Steam
    2. Yakima Glory
    3. Hoss Rye Lager
    4. Chang

    (I recuse myself from evaluating Mojo IPA, as Justin and I worked out a substitution on that one.)

    What did you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'm going to keep the beer I'm bringing a secret as well. It's probably better that way. Nice to get a good surprise at work. They are so rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will always keep mine a secret. I agree that "positive" surprises at work are in short supply.

    ReplyDelete